The new Bow LED luminaire from Visionaire simplifies the task of selecting the best solution for LED parking garage lighting.
- Two key components, the driver housing and the linear LED arrays are used to complete the BOW.
- Separating the driver housing and the linear LED arrays optimizes the operational life of the LEDs and the Driver(s).
- Bow LED fixtures can be mounted without opening the driver housing.
- Why is the BOW linear in shape? The linear separation of the LEDs in the BOW minimizes the heat transfer between individual LEDs that is prevalent in a clustered LED fixture design. Clustering too many LEDs in a small enclosure creates heat.
- Pre-cast concrete parking structures have linear coffers. The BOW LED compliments this linear structure creating an integrated lighting effect and high performance output.
- With two LED arrays in each fixture, the perceived light coverage is maximized for the parking structure pedestrian and driver.
- Eight different lumen packages combined with optics perfected for parking garage applications make the BOW LED an efficiency machine.
- Minimizing the part count as mentioned above keeps the initial fixture costs efficiently low.
- Foot-candle levels are uniform at 30 foot x30 foot spacing and greater in many cases.
- Cast aluminum construction with an IP65 rating ensures years of maintenance free illumination.
- Lighting control options enhance the energy savings already in place with the BOW LED luminaire.
DesignLights Consortium (DLC) qualified Product. Some configurations of this product family are not DesignLights Consortium (DLC) listed, please refer to the DLC qualified products list to confirm listed configurations.